Tuesday 9 June 2015

Winter wonderland mackenzie


WALT: Add detail to my writing

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

As bright as
As tall  as a Garaffe swaing with the trees
As cold as Ice across my face
The trees are as big as a skyscraper
I am as cold as a beer
The snow is wite as paint

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Once upona time I went for a such long walk it was so fun but I did not know where to go and i ended up in the usa south there was a lot of snow it felt like birds where pooping on my head but it was snow it very hard .It made my hair wet .The trees where tilted because they had a lot of snow on the top of them.Each step I took the snow crunched crunch went the snow as I took a step.

I decided to walk back to usa west it is so cold my but is so cold then i meet aa little girl she looks like mine she is mine .

It is as bright as a light right in my face it evan blerd my eyes my eyes went silver it was so scary I started to cry I hated it I could not see for one hour then I told my mum she wsas amazed at me she was sceard too

The trees are as tall as graffies eating the snow but the snow falls off it thumps as it falls down on the graffies head bong went the snow on to the graffes head haha I said
          The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.