Thursday 15 February 2018

Week 1-2 revision

Walking through the morning fog 
Icicles hanging from the room tops 
Nightfall comes early 
Teeth chattering 
Eager for hot hot chocolate by the fire 
Really cold at rugby games 

Image result for night fallThis is my acrostic poem about winter we had to do it because it was part of you writing.Our W.A.L.T :To write an acrostic poem with more that 4 words.I done the poem winter because I wanted to do a season and every one else was doing summer so i chose to do winter.I think next time I could add a bit more detail in my poem.What is your favorite part in my poem? mine is nightfall come early because parts of the world the night does come early.  



We have started reading the book Once by Morris Gleitzman .This book is about a boy called Felix and his parents dropped him of at a catholic orphanage to live.  He  has been there for 3 years and 8 months. He had found a carrot in his soup and he thought that might be a sign from his parents that they are coming to get him. Felix is pretending to be a catholic when he is really Nazi. This book is a great read I can't wait to finish the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.